We are now seeking a technical Product Owner/Manager to take control of our API and Integration layer products. You will have a strong engineering background, before moving into product management/ownership.
- Take the role as Product Owner & drive the improvement in our product offerings, features and customer experience in the eCommerce space across web and mobile
- Work with internal business teams, commercial & Technology teams, alongside your Product colleagues to meet and exceed OKRs
- Get stuck into the technical side of your product, be opinionated on architecture, backed up by past engineering/architecture experience.
- Engage proactively with a range of stakeholders to balance business goals and customer needs, while ensuring that relevant issues are debated, decided on and initiatives are delivered
- Partner with the Director of product to define our product roadmap based on strong user insights, business and user needs and aligned with company goals
- Collaborate with the Product / UX and Tech teams to own the user experience end-to-end, removing customer and conversion friction points
- Coordinate the efforts of cross-functional teams to deliver impact at pace
- Produce and communicate roadmap plans that are backed by user insights and data informed decision making
- Monitor and analyse user behaviour and product performance throughout and after every initiative through A/B testing and measure against baselines, to ensure that our roadmap investments are successful.
Required Competencies/ skills:
- Strong Experience in eCommerce is required.. Conversion optimisation topics, acquisition & CRM awareness, Onsite Analytics, mobile commerce
- Ability to break down complex business and technical problems and clearly articulate requirements
- Strong technical background, ideally coming from an engineering background.
- Considerable core product management experience at a high level, demonstrable track record in delivery.
- Self-motivated and pro-active with proven creative and critical thinking capabilities.
- Proven track record of hands-on successful product lifecycle implementation (user journey, user Stories, delivery, post-delivery analysis etc.)
- Highly self-motivated, curious and user focused
- Excellent analytical skills and experience with A/B testing, user behaviour analysis skills
- Great communication skills. Ability to engage in debate and challenge with a wide variety of stakeholders of varying seniority - fluency in English written and spoken essential
- Excellent organisational, collaboration and influencing skills
- Able to manage a multitude of parallel initiatives and experience managing multiple stakeholders
- Keen understanding of online and mobile business models and technologies
- Able to identify user needs and translate them into online and mobile product strategies
- Coordinate and align requirements across multiple scrum teams operating in a complex distributed software environment
- A sound commercial understanding and experience balancing user and business needs
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent experience
Desirable Competencies/ skills:
- Professional Product Owner Certification
APSI exists to help companies grow and innovate on their own terms and become sought-after employers. With the support of our experts and solutions, our clients are free to focus on their ideas, products, and customers.
Before applying for a role at APSI, there are a few things you should know. We work hard. We like unique perspectives. We believe our time is better spent on testing new ideas than perfecting old ones. And we don't hold hands. Instead, we give people the freedom and resources they need to forge their own path. So, while there are no road maps to success, there are no limitations.
- Send your application to email@example.com
- Given the large volume of applications, if you do not hear from us within two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
We value your privacy; we will keep your information safe and we will only use it to process your application. For more about how we use your information, please see our privacy noticeView All Jobs