We are looking for an experienced frontend engineer to join one of our key product teams within APSI. Passionate about what you do, we are looking for a team player that can work well to direction and under your own initiative within an agile team. Please pay careful attention to the below 'must haves' as these will be crucial for your success within the role.
- Collaboratively worked with engineering teams using exciting technologies including Vue, GraphQL, Node.js, CSS3, and HTML5
- Experience participating in the full development lifecycle from concept, analysis, design, implementation, testing, and deployment
- Worked iteratively in an Agile, CI/CD driven environment with frequent production releases
- Experience creating intuitive customer experiences using REST APIs and web components
- Enjoy maintaining all aspects of an application including front-end, backend, data integration, UI design, and optimization
Nice to have:
- Embraces ambitious and innovative concepts including component-based architecture, functional programming, micro-frontends, and test-driven development
- Expresses passion through failure, learning, and improvement
- Be part of a truly collaborative team that strives to make a difference
- Knowledge of cloud infrastructure services such as AWS
- Experience with CSS pre-processors such as SASS
- Identifies and drives improvements in engineering best practices and global standards
APSI exists to help companies grow and innovate on their own terms and become sought-after employers. With the support of our experts and solutions, our clients are free to focus on their ideas, products, and customers.
Before applying for a role at APSI, there are a few things you should know. We work hard. We like unique perspectives. We believe our time is better spent on testing new ideas than perfecting old ones. And we don't hold hands. Instead, we give people the freedom and resources they need to forge their own path. So, while there are no road maps to success, there are no limitations.
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Given the large volume of applications, if you do not hear from us within two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
We value your privacy; we will keep your information safe and we will only use it to process your application. For more about how we use your information, please see our privacy noticeView All Jobs