Agora Publishing Services Ireland Ltd (APSI) now has a vacancy for a Privacy Officer, with at least 2 / 3 years experience in a similar role.
The Privacy Officer will support the policies and procedures of the global privacy program in accordance with applicable privacy and data protection laws. Supports and manages our Privacy Management software (OneTrust) to ensure the most efficient path to privacy compliance. Supports with monitoring compliance of the global businesses, tracking customers’ rights in compliance with local laws. You must be able to display initiative and take responsibility for managing your own work.
As Privacy Officer you will:
• Provide support to ensure all standard operating procedures are working effectively, are up to date in line with the policies and processes to ensure risk to privacy breaches are minimised.
• Support processes for identifying and responding to changes in the privacy landscape.
• Work closely with OneTrust to ensure ever changing, new features are not only understood and tested, but fully adopted by our US and international businesses. Continued support of same.
• Collaborate with the Director of Privacy to ensure alignment between all relevant stakeholders with respect to the privacy compliance program.
• Support the development of the initial and ongoing privacy training to relevant stakeholders.
• Remove roadblocks and create effective lines of communication between cross-functional stakeholders and our clients.
• Maintain client relationships, support in selling the benefits of our privacy technology to our clients to increase efficiency within the business and ensure compliance.
• Support the implementation of new processes when new Privacy Laws are enforced.
• Communicate with key stakeholders clearly and effectively, face-to-face and in writing.
• Be a team player and be glad to pitch in when necessary.
• Supporting the Director of Privacy, in planning and prioritising product backlog and re-configure/tweak OneTrust modules where necessary.
• Manage the OneTrust release plans and set expectation for delivery of new functionalities.
Skills & abilities
3+ years experience in similar role
• Knowledge and experience in data privacy laws, including but not limited to GDPR and CCPA
• Demonstrated excellent, written and oral communication and presentation skills
• Demonstrated skills in collaboration, teamwork and problem-solving to achieve goals
• Be ready to support ad hoc projects formally and on the fly
• Excellent organisational and time management skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• You must be enthusiastic about fast changing technology
We value your privacy; we will keep your information safe and we will only use it to process your application. For more about how we use your information, please see our privacy notice.View All Jobs