We’re looking for an experienced UX Designer to join our in-house product teams. This person will work closely with other designers and other cross-functional teams to turn stakeholders needs into high-quality products.
The ideal candidate is…
You're a passionate designer with at least 4 years of experience working on a wide range of projects and products. You love working with a team in solving design challenges and improving products. You’ve got an eye for detail and always want to improve and challenge the status quo. If you have a passion for design, love feedback, eager to learn, and share your knowledge then we’d like to talk with you.
What you’ll be doing…
- Perform user research to get a greater understanding of people, the challenges they face, and the goals they are trying to achieve.
- Working collaboratively with other designers, product owners, and other stakeholders.
- Define problems & goals, map user flows, build prototypes, create high-fidelity visual designs and perform user research (quantitative and qualitative).
- Help promote design thinking and UX design across the organisation.
- Working closely with other designers to create solutions that better meet the needs of our business.
- Help with hiring, mentoring, and establishing a design culture within the company.
What we need from you…
- Proven experience delivering end-to-end (from brief to shipping) digital products within a cross-functional team environment with an iterative approach that leverages quantitative and qualitative measurement.
- At least 4 years of relevant experience in design of digital products that have been released to market, with a proven track record of success.
- Previous experience of working within a product team.
- An obsession for design and an eye for detail.
- Good communication, teamwork and time management skills.
- A willingness to learn and improve.
- An open mindset and love to ask questions.
- A good sense of humour, kindness, and how to work smart.
- Open to receiving feedback and critique. You're not discouraged by receiving or providing feedback.
- Passionate about resolving user pain points through great design.
- An understanding of the importance of user-centred design and design thinking.
- A strong understanding of design thinking and design principles.
- Tons of familiarity with design techniques (such as prototyping, wireframing, user research).
- Deep knowledge of design tools (such as Figma, Photoshop, InVision, or similar tools).
- A strong portfolio (we want to see what you’ve done in the past, if you don’t provide a portfolio we won't be back in touch).
Would you like to…
- Build a UX Design culture in a worldwide company?
- Further your career in UX Design and work with experienced UX Designers?
- Work with product teams and design complete user experiences that meet business needs and vision.
- Solve problems for millions of people worldwide with your designs?
- Work with the latest design tools and technologies?
- Work in a team that respects feedback and honesty?
- Have a lot of fun doing it?
Join our team
So you want to join the misfits and drive Threefold to the next level? Then we'd like to hear from you.
We are on the lookout for talented people who want to do things a little differently and create amazing work.
We value your privacy; we will keep your information safe and we will only use it to process your application. For more about how we use your information, please see our privacy notice.View All Jobs